About Me

My photo
Hey.. Jus cal me N kay.. do enjoy reading my blog :D

Followers

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Two wedding in a day

Still at Tokma house.. Asben call me to wake me up. Asyraf still sleeping until asben arrive.

baby tengah tidur

Our first wedding is at Seksyen 24 Shah Alam. Since asyraf take his sweet noon nap, we left him with his father.

Indian sweets

We got this from the wedding reception. Laddu, my favourite and popular Indian sweets.

Sempat singgah Aeon beli barang sikit and bubur untuk Asyraf.

Asyraf ate porridge

Happily ate his porridge.

Then sebelah malam we went to wedding reception at Putrajaya.

Projek kapas putih

A Picture A Day Project Day 33

Stage and gifts

Wedding gift.. Chocolate dip biscuit in a small heart shape box.

Meja kami

Table number 26

father and son

Seperti biasa tak reti nak duduk diam..

Wedding reception at putrajaya

Daily Scrapbook Project Day 33

Tunggu ayah ambil kereta

Asyraf and maktok waiting for cik asben :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jangan malu-malu tinggalkan sekomen dua.. :D